It’s staring at me right now, poking out of the pile of clothes on my closet floor. It’s staring at me with those giant googly eyes that apparently save you money. I really hate that commercial. Anyway today I had “one of those days” that normally happen on a Monday. After about the third thing that went wrong I realized that I was about to say that jinxing line “Well things really can’t get any worse.” Unfortunately I didn’t catch my mouth before it said it.
My day got worse.
After a while I started to think, making a mini tally in my head. I started a weak theory on why my day was oh so very twisted, inside outish and upside down. My conclusion, my green top (the one I was currently wearing) is evil. It made perfect sense. I recalled that the last Monday that went fruitier than pear shaped, I was indeed wearing the same green top. I came to this decision while walking back to my ceramics class from a trip to the bathroom. At this point in time it seems my evil green top wanted to show me just how evil it could be. I had a vision. Yes that’s right a vision. I saw my just thrown ceramic bowl, perfect in everyway, on the floor in several pieces. At this point I grabbed a hold of my brain and told it to STOP. It needed to chill and everything would be all right.
My evil green top seems to also have the power to make one forget. I walked into my ceramics class, purposefully, determined and reached for my ceramic bowl, still attached to the throwing board. I carefully turned it and minutely tilted it to start the process of easing it off the board.
It slid with all the ease in the world and landed on the table sideways and cracking in four different places.
This is my warning to you. If your Monday morning is turning out to be a suck just quietly check if you are wearing a green top. It could be evil tooo!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment