(written on Friday 16th)
The past two weeks have been crazy amazing except for today and unfortunately, at the moment, its a big black cloud covering up all the good stuff. No worries though, I have been in bed since 4 this afternoon watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and reading Nameless. Although Buffy had to kill Angel in the last episode I watched, and Giles was tortured by Angelus and Dru ( god she creeps me out) I have successfully forgotten about school. I dont have the mood to write about all the stuff I have done, like Spirit week, homecoming ( this is the first year I went, friends finally dragged me), the Harvest moon festival, and my Nan coming to visit from England, but I wanted to write a bit.
This Thursday our class (Juniors) went to Ellis Island. I am a Museum nerd. I confess, it is true. When I go to a Museum I have to read and look at EVERYTHING. This bugs my friends, and the people behind and in front, I take ages, making sure I read all the little captions under the pictures. What bugs them is my random comments that pop out. One instance on Thursday I was examining a picture of a boy being washed in a big white sink. All of a sudden I blurted out, "I remember!" Of course the people around me were confused, they looked like those cartoon people with little question marks around their head. Huh? What did she say, was she talking to us?? What does she remember? ...... She is staring at that picture, would now be a good time to move to the next room? What I was actually remembering was a holiday in france when I was very little.... Bear with me here. We, my family that is, were staying at a camp site. It was not too bad, lots of ants, but hey, they are entitled to their land. At the camp site there was a bath house with showers and toilets and these huge huge white sinks. My Mum used the sinks as a bath for my little brother and I. The same as the little boy in the picture. See it makes sense.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment