1. I did not want to be writing an AP Us history essay
2. Lit class this year is banning creativity and imagination.
3. I had just read a blog by Kristina from the fiveawesomegirls.
4. I AM a Nerdfighter, but i have not been Be one.
Number two needs explaining and I will, but first I would like to address number four. For probably two years now I have been watching vlogbrothers, fiveawesomegirls ( and the sub channels), fiveawesomeguys (and the sub channels) , sarahxxlou, and beckie0. Thing is, I am not aloud to have a youtube account so I can never comment or video respond. Today however is the day in which I can become a part of the community! *Happy dance*
There is a lot to cover, my fingers are jumping to write. I wish to tell the story of my move from England to America. I wish to write short stories, poems, and song lyrics. And of course blog about any old event or thought that me, myself and I happen to chance upon.
First off however, lets do a little intro.
LED. That's one of my nicknames and the one I love the most. My friend, lets call her T, and I were having a sleepover. It was one of our first, we watched Greece and ate pizza in her awesome library of a room. Seriously, she has books wall to wall, stacked to the ceiling! In the morning, we awoke to our growling stomachs (one can never eat enough) and ventured upstairs in search of breakfast. What we found was a note from T's Mum explaining she had to go out, and where she had left some money for us to take with us into the wilderness in search of the Indian food store, Wawa. What caught my eye however was the names she used to address the note. "TO T AND LED" it read. Well T was right beside me so I assumed I was Led, whatever that was. Well we ventured out into the wilderness, money in hand, and did manage to find breakfast. When we got back, T's Mum and returned. I questioned her on what exactly was LED. She laughed and explained. She had forgotten my name while writing the note, and was staring at the window when a small red twisty ornament caught her eye. It was several strands of L.E.D lights sprouting up out of a black base. Eh whatever she said, T's friend is short, skinny and energetic, lets call her Led.
After that, it kind of stuck. It has no relation to my real name, but it i feel it suits me quite well. I am LED, the short British girl who lives in America.
Hey there! I just discovered your blog through Hayleyghoover's followers list...By the way, not that I'm at all advertising my own blog(sorry if it seems like I am), this is my old account, and it won't let me post under my Wordpress one. xD
ReplyDeleteI, too, am "a short British girl who lives in America". I'm from Essex originally, and moved to Massachusetts two-ish years ago. I also love Vlogbrothers, and Fiveawesomegirls, and YouTube and everything...So, I guess we have some things in common.
Sorry for leaving a comment that wasn't really about the post, more abouyt myself. I do that a lot. DX
DFTBA!
- Naomi